Stock two stroke
- ±250 Pcs. New and Slightly used Cylinder Liners in stock
- ±300 Pcs. Cylinder Covers New or reconditioned by Van West-Holland b.v.
- ±300 Pcs. Piston Crowns, Skirts available NEW and Reconditioned by Van West-Holland b.v.
- ±250 Pcs. Exhaust valve spindles, seats and valvehouses
- A lot of other small parts.
‘Main’ engines (two-stroke)
For example for the following engine types:
|RND(M)||KSZ||EF||UEC 37 LA|
|RL / RLB||VV||GF / GFC / GFCA||UEC 45 LA|
|RTA(U)||GB / GBE||UEC 45/115 H|
|RT-Flex||MC||UEC52 L, LA, LS|
|MC-C||UEC 50 LS II|
|ME-C||UEC 60 LS II|
We offer replacement parts for various engine manufacturers / licencees, for example:
Kawasaki / Hitachi / STX / IHI / Akasaka / Kobe / Cegielski / Cockeriil / Horten / Sumitomo / Schelde / Ishibras / Espanoles / HSD / Bryansk / Dalian / Hudong / Mitsui / Hyundai / Bremer Vulkan / Diesel United / Fincantieri / Korea HI
We are keeping stock of NEW cylinder liners, in the range of medium speed and slow speed, 400mm up to 980 mm diameter. All from well known makers.
All liners are quality controled at the producer and certified by Lloyds. Then preserved and crated.
Upon receipt at our works the liners must again pass our strongenst Quality Control before we despatch to our clients.
Also now available cylinder liners machined to be used with Hans Jensen SIP Lubricators and also for MAN B&W Alpha Lubricators for MC engines. And ofcourse we can also modify your own cylinder liners for this.
Unused NEW and Slightly Used
Further to above new cylinder liners we can supply Unused NEW and Slightly Used Cylinder Liners for almost all two stroke engines.
In the active shipping market of these days, the new production of cylinder liners can not always keep up with the demands of the market. To help you we keep a stock pool of slightly used liners.
We have inspected these liners thoroughly:
- The Scavenging ports are ultrasonically tested for cracks.
- Coolingwater bores are cleaned.
- Landings are dressed up.
- Full Inspection report are made and are available upon request.
- Painted and Rust protected stored in wooden crates
- Re-Certified by Lloyds Amsterdam when needed
- Also note that the markings are left intact so that the origin can be traced.
For the MAN B+W S60MC engine:
Plunger + Barrel 57 mm.
– Barrel : MAN CPHN 1759040-6
– Plunger : MAN 1754856-4
Plunger + Barrel 57 mm.
– Barrel : CPH 1759041-8
– Plunger : 1750325-8 ..07-0092
For the MAN B&W S50MC-C
- Connecting Rod Assembly obtained from test bed engine due to cancellation of order.
- Only ± 50 running hours. Total Length: 2.770 mm
- Known under: P90401-0154 // 5103603-4 // 117055-9.5
Suitable for 50.MC series : A10-200349-6 A10-153359-4 A10-200349-6 1170526-1,7 5156432-2 1176481-2,1 5012873-6 1158704-5 5012873-6 5156432-2
Suitable for 60.MC series
Suitable for 50.MC series : A10356723-0 3170262.7-1 3170072-2.0 07426637-8 1176483-6 3170072-2 1170584-6.9 0743173-3 3170262-7 1816644-0
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us!
- RTA 38, RTA 48T and 48TB, RTA 58, RTA 62, RTA 76, RTA 84, RTA 94C. L 35 MC, S 35 MC, L 42 MC, L 50 MC, S 50MC, S 50 MC-C, L 60 MC, S 60 MC, S 60 MC-C, L 70 MC, S 70 MC, S 70 MC-C L 80 MC, S 80 MC, S 80 MC-C, K 90 MC, K 90 MC-C, K 98 MC, K 98 MC-C RD 68 RD 78 RND 56 RND 68 RND 76 RND 68M RND 78M RL 66 RL 90.